Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hey Sana (Love Mode q.)

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Takamiya2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!! I wanna see that short story!!!!! where can I find it? Its always good to dream of an older Naoya, but if you can see it its waaaay better! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyway, the art in Lovers Mode is drastically a lot better than the art in the volumes that Sakura Crisis has done so far.

    I know there's one non-Love Mode story that Ob-session is doing and that's Recipe but errr well, I guess we'll have to wait for them to finish it since they really have a lot of projects on their hands.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member tanaquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2003
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lovers Mode is on irc, on #sakura-crisis... do a @find lovers mode command and you should be able to track it down. Found it last night!

    Tana-chan

  4. #14
    Inactive Member tremorviolette's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just did my semi-monthly check on "House of Frobisher" to see if there were nay new Love Mode translations up. But the site is down!!! But in my search, I got the Sakura-Crisis board (where I also occasionally cruise^-^) And I find out there are NEW!!!!! translations of the remaining volumes and I don't have them! I'm completely devastated.

    OK, I know this is a huuuuge favor 'cause I don't chat on the board regularly (I'm just kinda quiet by nature) but is there anyway one of y'all with translations for vol. 8-11 could email them to me?? I could send you an mp3 of the Love Mode 2 drama cd (from my actual CD, not a copy) in exchange if you don't already have it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member tremorviolette's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Guys,
    Never mind the above post, I finally found the home of the NEW House of Frobisher. If anyone else hasn't foudn it yet, it's at: http://www.thehouseoffrobisher.com/

    Yay!!! New Love Mode translations. Words cannot express my overwhelming glee...^-^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •